Monday, November 26, 2012

Awesome Christmas Sparkles

After last post, I found I couldn't stop the Xmas topic! The story should be continued and start from the things I like the most. What are they? Snow,lights,makeups,weddings and other all things about Christmas.

Winter Christmas Snow
I love the quote - To appreciate the beauty of a snow flake, it is necessary to stand out in the cold. But at this moment, the snow has made me excited about the cold!!!










Christmas Snowy Wedding If I hold my wedding in the snows at this most wonderful day of the year,then, indeed, I should be quite happy,happy and happy!












Christmas Lights
Awesome lighting decorations! Everything will look amazing in the lighting sparkles. That's really the Xmas!









Cute Cute Cute
They are some very very cute and creative craft and stuff inspiration, like Reindeer and gift wrapping ideas.



Finally, I wish to Dear Santa...All I want is True Love and Happiness :)





1 comment:

  1. Dear SANTA,
    I want to u. Pls give a power of every persone. then they identify ourself specialization.

    give me also, and i want to give happy of my family.

    ReplyDelete